eyeTilt is an easy, quick, and efficient app to determine how many degrees someone's head is tilted or turned. Before eyeTilt, physicians could use a goniometer or "eyeball" to estimate the degree of head tilt or turn. Now, you can use your mobile device to measure head tilt and head turn.
To measure tilt (all devices): just hold up your device, line up the guide lines, and the device will tell you the tilt of the head.
To measure turn (iOS): hold your phone flat, line the phone up with the visual target, then line up the phone with the head turn. Use for strabismus, torticollis, nystagmus, or any other way you would like.
- On-screen guide for placement of eyes and/or nose
- Choose between a horizontal, vertical or crossed lines
- On-screen display of degree of tilt
- On-screen display of degree of turn (iOS)
- There is no need to take any photos--degree of tilt and turn is displayed in real time
This is not a medical device. Do not use app to diagnose or treat.
Send us feedback to help improve the app.